Scavenger Hunt


11/4/09 #7 An Interesting Doorway

I found this photo hunt online and decided it would help me come up with new and interesting photographs. Here's the list so you can play along:

|x|1. Cool or interesting architecture
| |2. A sign of the season
| |3. Something musical
| |4. Something sweet
|x|5. Something metallic
| |6. A landscape
|x|7. An interesting doorway
| |8. A reflection
|x|9. A cemetery
| |10. A pair of shoes
| |11. A body of water
| |12. A drink
| |13. A mosaic or mural
| |14. Rain or snow
| |15. Classic car (1970 or older)
| |16. A work of art
| |17. A church
| |18. A statue
| |19. An interesting sky
| |20. Something in motion
|x|21. Lights at night
|x|22. A silhouette
| |23. Something historical (pre-1900)
|x|24. A shot from an unusual perspective
| |25. Flowers
|x|26. Self-Portrait I & II

Links:
Flickr Scavenger Hunt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be stealing this idea for my blog. (But I'll probably comb my photo archives for many of these answers, as it's winter, I'm lazy, and I noticed that I have many of these already.)

Game on.

---Eric

Dana said...

Yay, glad you'll be playing along!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your take on these. I can imagine some of these could really be fun and interesting to take. -Rach