Catty-corner

Sorry about the lack-luster and less-than-daily posts lately. I've been distracted by school and feeling a bit un-motivated and un-inspired on the photography front. Its all part of the learning process. With a little more thought and planning, I think I'll be back in business. With the sun setting earlier each night, I definitely want to investigate nighttime photography further. Take out the Canon and tripod, find some interesting light situations and snap away. I also want to take advantage of the lighting studio on campus and do some interesting still life shots.

10/27/09 State & Main

In the mean time, a quick snap from my point-and-shoot. Catty-corner from my apartment, Narrow Gauge News Stand.

Links:
Not Caddy-Corner
Night Photography Tips


1 comment:

Eric L said...

I have not yet taken a night photograph that I like. It is something I'd like to try more (especially if we get a new camera at Thanksgiving). And if that's the case, I'll be expecting a personal lesson/tip or two.