Takeoff



Summer 2008 Omaha, NE


Summer 2008 Omaha, NE

After a 6 am shift at the Rex, a 5 hour nap (if you can even call 5 hours a nap), an art lecture and opening reception, and working on two big projects due next week, I totally forgot to snap something new. So here are a couple from the archives. I took these two photographs in the Omaha airport while I waited for my flight back to Colorado after visiting Eric & Rachael. They were taken with my Panasonic point and shoot.

Links:
Layover
Shoot the Terminal


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is funny how cool airport chairs can look when you shoot them correctly and make them black and white. -Rach

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. I getting a peek at the archives. Maybe one day a week should be a designated archives day (or weekend). That might take a bit of the pressure off you to feel like you always have to come up with a new shot.
Also, thanks for the advice on the cameras. You're the best.
---Eric